This page describes how the personal data of users who consult the website www.itd-lab.com of I.T.D. Lab Srl is processed.
The information is provided in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the EU Reg. – European Regulation on the protection of personal data to those who interact with the web services of I.T.D. Lab Srl accessible electronically from the address www.itd-lab.com and corresponding to the home page of the official website of the same.
THE “DATA CONTROLLER
Following consultation of the site, personal data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed. The Data Controller is I.T.D. Lab Srl, Via Madonna delle Carceri 9, 62032, Camerino (MC), which can be contacted at email@example.com.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website www.itd-lab.com acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
The information is not collected in order to be associated with the interested parties but, by their very nature, could still allow identification through processing and association with other data, even held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or references relating to the domain of the computers used by users, URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment of the user.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on access to the site and to verify its correct functioning. The data may be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of the commission of computer crimes to the detriment of the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The user has the possibility to make, during the navigation, optional, explicit and voluntary e-mails to the addresses indicated and to fill in the forms on the website. These voluntary acts involve the subsequent acquisition by I.T.D. Lab Srl of personal data voluntarily entered by the user.
PURPOSES AND RELATED LEGAL BASES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user’s personal data, adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary, will be processed by I.T.D. Lab Srl in a lawful, correct and transparent way, so as to ensure adequate security for the following purposes:
– the protection of corporate assets by I.T.D. Lab Srl, including the management and maintenance of the site and the monitoring of access to the domain: the condition of lawfulness is the need to pursue the legitimate interest (protection of corporate assets) of the data controller, pursuant to art. 6, p. 1, l. f) of reg;
– the management of requests relating to the economic activity carried out by the data controller, following your completion of the specific form on the website: the legal basis is the consent given by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, pursuant to art. 6, p. 1, l. a) of reg;
– the subscription to the newsletter for the communication via e-mail of news related to the economic activity carried out by I.T.D. Lab Srl and the events organized by the same: the legal basis is the consent given by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, pursuant to art. 6, p. 1, l. a) of reg;
– the profiling of information relating to the activity carried out by the companies, for purposes of research and development of the services provided by I.T.D. Lab Srl: the condition of lawfulness is the need to pursue the legitimate interest of the data controller, pursuant to art. 6, p. 1, l. f) of reg.
With regard to the processing carried out by I.T.D. Lab Srl for the purposes listed above, the recipients of your personal data may be:
– employees, trainees, collaborators and/or partners of the data controller, as persons in charge of the processing of personal data, in order to manage your requests and profile the information related to the activity carried out by the companies: please note that these subjects are duly trained on the appropriate measures to be taken with regard to the protection of personal data;
– subjects external to our organizational structure, such as – by way of example – website technicians, as persons in charge of the processing of personal data, in order to manage the website, including its ordinary and extraordinary management and maintenance: it should be noted that these subjects are bound to the data controller by a specific contract providing for adequate measures to be taken to ensure the protection of personal data entrusted to them.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The interested parties may exercise their rights as stated in EU Reg. 679/2016, requesting I.T.D. Lab Srl access, rectification or cancellation of personal data, limitation of processing or opposition to the same (Articles 15 et seq. of the Regulation). The interested party may exercise his rights by making a specific request to the data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the parties concerned believe that the processing carried out by I.T.D. Lab Srl through the website is carried out in violation of what is stated in the current legislation on the subject, they have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for by art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take appropriate legal action (art. 79 of the Regulation).